Are you spending more time working or gaming from your home office? Don’t underestimate how much of a difference a quality mouse can make in your comfort and productivity. A good mouse is comfortable to hold and use, has easy-to-use buttons and features, moves with ease on the desk, and is pin-point accurate. Having a good mouse can help you avoid aggravating repetitive stress injuries. Here are some of the top mice to buy that are great for both right and left-handed people:
1. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse- $35
- Super-comfortable mouse, built from quality materials and features three customizable buttons that you can assign to app-specific functions to boost your productivity. This mouse will offer you years of service, is lightweight, and comes in many colors. The cons are it uses AA batteries rather than rechargeable and it is not ambidextrous.
2. Logitech G903 Lightspeed- $113
- This mouse comes with 11 customizable buttons, is ambidextrous, super precise and is the world’s first mouse with a wireless charging system to keep you in the game or working for longer.
3. Logitech M535- $41
- This small, compact, and ambidextrous mouse has an awesome 10-month battery life. It works with any device and features a convenient set of controls that allow you to customize basic functions. The only con is that it is powered by AA Batteries.
4. SteelSeries Sensei 310- $41
- A high-performance, ambidextrous gaming mouse that’s also perfect for at home in the office. This is a corded mouse, so there are no charging hassles involved and you’re always ready for action. There are eight customizable buttons, and it is very lightweight.
5. Logitech MX Ergo- $86
- This is not a mouse, but an ergonomic trackball that Logitech says creates 20 percent less muscular strain than a mouse. This is comfortable, customizable, offers high precision scrolling and cursor movement, and features a built-in battery that only needs charging every four months.
So, what is the best mouse you ask? The one that fits your preference! We are all different, so you need to see what works best for yourself.