Whether it is security or a game for your Android, here are the top 5 apps for Android users.
- This one is for the Amazon lovers. Amazon Prime Now is a free app that makes shopping easier and get your item faster and within in an hour if you’re in selected Manhattan areas. A con of the Amazon Prime Now is that it doesn’t offer the full Amazon catalog but don’t let that stop you from getting the app.
- SignedNow is another free app that is offered to the Android users. SignedNow makes it easier for you to sign documents from an Android smartphone or tablet. It makes it easier to create and save electronic signatures. It also lets you import documents from variety of sources.
- Confide is an app that lets you quickly send a private or secret attachment and also detects snoopers. Although it only supports images and PDF attachments, it is a free app that has a clever design and destroys messages after reading.
- With keeping up on your computer from virus, you also want to keep up on your Android free from viruses. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free app that protects your phone from viruses and is also an app manager.
- For the ones who love to work out on a daily basis or even just a few days. Google Fit is another free app that tracks all your walking, running, bicycling, and also your weight.
For more on Android apps, click here.