Here are the top 7 mistakes a company can make when going mobile.
- You have to make sure you manage mobility right or it could land in the door of security breaches or violation of rules.
- Underestimating your need for mobility.
- Being vague as in one-size-fits all. A business with a one-size-fits all will not perform as well as a business with specific customized plan to a device.
- Not starting early. If your mobility plan isn’t grounded careful, you’ll end up paying for it in the long run with constant fixes and troubleshooting.
- Planning with a large amount of employees, IT, executives, HR, rank-and-file and users to get as much feedback as possible while planning.
- To think mobile devices are as self-sustaining as laptops.
- Not getting the help you need when you need it.
When your company decides to go mobile, make sure you consider these mistakes and take the right precautions.