- Epson iPrint makes it easy to print wirelessly with your phone. If you are an Android user, it requires Android 2.1 and up. You can print or scan files with the magic touch of your finger. Epson iPrint is also compatible with Microsoft Office products and online support with Dropbox, Box, Evernote and Google Docs.
- HP Printer Control allows you to scan documents from iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and of course Facebook. For iPhone users, you need iOS 4.3 or later to be able to use the app.
- Lexmark Mobile Printing lets you send your documents to the device so you can print right off your phone with your app. Lexmark lets you select the number of copies, and number of pages per side for each print job it handles.
- PrintJinni allows you to print documents as well as pictures for 30 days free. After the 30 days users will have to subscribe to the service in order to continue to print documents. You can print multiple things including things from the internet or plain text.
- Samsung Mobile Print can print, fax, or even scan from any Android device with Android 2.0.1 and up. Samsung mobile printer allows contents from Google drive, Facebook, and Twitter. Also allows you to print, scan or fax office documents like PDF, images, and emails.
- Brother iPrint & Scan is user friendly, easy menu and can print web pages, emails (Gmail only), and PDF files and Microsoft Office products. This application is also free.
- PrinterShare Mobile Print is $12.95 for the premium key but free for the original. With the premium key you are not limited on your prints but with the original version you are limited on your prints. The printer can be accessed via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USD connection.
For more information, click on this link.