LogMeIn is an application many of use to remotely access our computers either home or at work. Did you know that there’s an app for that as well that you can use on your iPhone or iPad? The app works the same way as the desktop application. You can use the free version called LogMeIn or the paid version called Ignition.
Key features of LogMeIn:• Access your home and work computers on the go.
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad or iPhone.
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad or iPhone.
• Fix computer problems remotely for business or personal IT.
Key features of Ignition:
• Remote access to all your computers, files and applications
• File manager for transferring files remotely and saving files to your device
• Wake-On-Lan for waking a sleeping computer remotely
• Print to AirPrint-compatible printers
• Attach files to emails directly from Ignition
• Photo management for transferring photos from/to photo library
• HD video and sound streaming from your remote computer to your mobile device (available for Windows, Mac coming soon)
• My Cloud Bank integration that links Ignition with popular cloud services