You’re moving to the Cloud. What services will best help your small business? We’ve listed six that stand out.
- Dropbox for Business. Sync work across all your devices, manage accounts, and monitor activity using storage software.
- Google Drive. Edit documents in the browser, access revision history, host a video conference and install third-party apps.
- Carbonite Business. Back up your files automatically with 250 GB of space. Restore files easily, and get more space any time.
- Mindomo. Use maps to brainstorm effectively with project management software.
- Salesforce.com. Master e-mail marketing, sales forecasts and more using this leading CRM-focused service.
- OfficeTime. Ideal for small business owners, OfficeTime records billable hours and creates invoices.
With storage, project management, backup and productivity taken care of, you’ll be free to grow and run your small business with confidence.