If you are interested in setting up a Cisco IPSec VPN connection on your iPad, I have detailed some instructions on doing so.
- On the iPad itself, go to Settings > General > Network >VPN > Add VPN Configuration.
- On the tabs listed, select the IPSec tab from the connection types. Note that you see a Cisco logo present here.
- Now you can enter you information as provided by your network admin:
- Description: “Work VPN” (this can be whatever you would like)
- Server: vpn.mydomain.com (ask your IT administrator if you are not sure)
- Account: Your network login account
- Password: Your network login password
- Group Name: myvpn (ask network admin
- Secret: ******* (once again ask your network admin)
4. Now you should be able to click save up in the corner and we are almost there.
5. You should now be able to go into Settings > General > Network > VPN and slide the VPN switch to on. Once connected, you can use your favorite RDP client and remote your network PCs.