If you have updated your Mac desktop to Apple’s latest free upgrade OS X Yosemite, here are a few tips and tricks to navigate with ease.
- Sign a PDF using your trackpad- open the PDF document, go to tool bar, click on annotate, signature, then manage signature.
- Switch to Dark Mode will change your grey menu bar to black. Go to System Preferences, General and select “Use dark menu bar and Dock.”
- Screen share within the messaging app by clicking on “Details” on the upper right corner then select “screen share”.
- Find Movie showtimes and locations with Spotlight
- Create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot
- View all open tabs in Safari
You can do all of the above and much much more. For more information click on this link.