BVA is reviewing many different options when it comes to Cloud Offerings for phone systems. There are many out there that promise a lot of things and in our experiences we feel that they over-promise feature sets. There are some local vendors here in the valley that have some offerings such as Saddleback and Telesphere. We have heard good and bad things about these services here locally, therefore collectively we thought we would look elsewhere for a viable vendor to provide said services. We have one service we are reviewing (http://www.ringcentral.com) called Ring Central and it sounds like a good solution to review and try out.
An organization can get a complete cloud-based VoIP business phone system that eliminates expensive on-premise equipment, includes ready-to-use phones, and provides enterprise-class functionality with RingCentral Office. No setup fees, no contracts required, and instant activation is what I like about it looking at it from 10,000 feet. You can use RingCentral Office as your business phone system and:
- Set up your phone system to work the way you do.
- Get the business phone system, voice and fax features you need.
- Integrate office, mobile, and distributed employees under one phone system.
- Manage calls, voicemail, and faxes from your mobile phone.
- Eliminate setup costs and complex installation.
- Significantly reduce ongoing operating costs.
- Add users and phones any time on the fly.