For those of us who use a Mac, here are some cool shortcuts that can be useful to you…
1. 1.Control + Option + Command + Eject = Used to instantaly shut down your mac
2. Command + Shift + A/U/D = Opens the finder menu, using A opens Finder, U opens the Utilities folder and D opens the desktop folder.
3. Command + D: Used in any text area on your Mac to delete from the front of the cursor.
4. Control + Command + D = A dialog will then pop up with the word defined by the built-in Mac OS X dictionary. While holding down the keyboard combination, you can mouse around to different words in the document.
5. Command + `= This keyboard combination will cycle through all of the opened windows in the currently active application.
6. ⌘ + Q = Quit
7. ⌘ + W = Close window
8. ⌘ + O = Open a file in your application
9. ⌘ + P = Print
10. ⌘ + C = Copy
11. ⌘ + V = Paste
12. ⌘ + X = Cut
13. ⌘ + S = Save
14. ⌘ + Z = Undo
15. ⌘ + A = Select All
16. ⌘ + Y or Space = Quicklook
17. ⌘ + Tab = Cycle through windows