Last month HP has announced a recall of over 75k laptop models the bad batteries that have the potential of causing fires. The batteries were shipped between December, 2015 and April, 2018. This issue deals with over 50,000 batteries and affects the following models:
- HP ProBooks (64x G2 and G3 series, 65x G2 and G3 series, 4xx G4 series)
- HPx360 (310 G2), HP Pavilion x360 11-inch Notebook PC
- HP 11 Notebook PC, HP ZBook (17 G3, and Studio G3) mobile workstations.
- The batteries were also sold as accessories or replacement batteries for the HP ZBook Studio G4 mobile workstation
- HP ProBook 4xx G5 series, HP ENVY 15
- HP Mobile Thin Clients (mt21, mt22, and mt31)