One of my favorite apps that I use daily on my computer and iphone is called Dropbox. Do you want to be able to access your files from anywhere you are? Computer, web, phone, and or tablet? Dropbox is a cool app that allows you to do this seamlessly by simply installing the app on your computer, or your smartphone. Dropbox is cloud service that basically backs up any changes you make to a file no matter which device you’re using to access the file.
• 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
• Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
• Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
• Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
• Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
•Manually set bandwidth limits — Dropbox won’t hog your connection.
Another cool feature is file sharing. You can share folders and thereby documents so if you need to collaborate with someone, you all have access to the same file. Never be without your files again.