Core Exchange Online Features – Comprehensive Messaging Solution From Microsoft – What Features Does Microsoft Core Exchange Include | BVA IT Consulting Blog
Microsoft offers a comprehensive messaging solution with a simple per-user monthly fee. Major features include:
- Standard 5-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and optional 25-GB mailbox to fit your organization profile.
- Deskless Worker seat with 500-megabyte (MB) mailbox for workers who require fewer messaging features.
- Built-in premium service continuity management capabilities.
- Multilevel message hygiene capability, including antispam and antivirus features.
- Directory trust with your Active Directory, which provides single sign-on capability.
- Secure access to mail from within your corporate network or from the Internet, anywhere in the world, through a variety of devices and software.
- Mailbox management tools that enable your support personnel to handle common tasks.
- Exchange Online service center, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for escalations.
- Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS 70 Type II self-assessment and audit support.
- Latest Exchange Server features available now to your company.
- Archiving service: Support to help satisfy regulatory retention requirements and personal mail management.
- BlackBerry service: BlackBerry Enterprise Server hosting available to synchronize e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks with BlackBerry devices.
- Data migration service: Automated transfer of your existing mail data to the Exchange Online environment.