Are you Ready for the Cloud?
Performing an assessment to validate if your business is ready to move to the cloud is key the success of moving your servers and applications off-premise. Or is a hybrid based model make more sense for your business.
Your business could leverage a variation of cloud such as online CRMs (salesforce/GoldMine/MS CRM), File Systems like Box & Dropbox, Cloud ERP Systems, Accounting Systems, Phone Systems, etc.
Cloud Computing can be very confusing and having guidance is key in architecting the correct solution. BVA can provide you an array of services in this area such as:
- Cloud Migrations
- Private Cloud or Dedicated Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Dedicated Cloud Environment Locally (Phoenix)
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Backup
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Hosted Exchange
- Hosted Lync Phone Platform
- Hosted SharePoint
- Shared or Dedicated Resources
Deciding your Cloud Strategy can be Confusing
BVA can perform a Cloud Readiness Assessment of your environment and determine your core applications and data sizes to truly determine if you are ‘Cloud Capable’. Proving an in-depth discovery of your application layer and over network configuration allows us to generate a detailed road map of how your business can be put in the cloud. Reviewing how your users interact with the appellations and data is imperative to the success of Cloud Computing for your business.
Some areas that will addressed in the assessment effort will be:
- Internet/Bandwidth Requirements: internet speed and reliability, load balancing needs
- Plus or Minus Costs: identifying ROI plus or minus on moving certain items into the cloud
- Technology Management: strategy, planning, support, and documentation
- Cloud Application Connectivity: private and public connectivity, remote desktop, VPN’s, teleworking
- Communication & Collaboration: email options, phone system options, data collaboration, instant messaging requirements
- Cloud Security & Compliance: SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), PCI, SAS 70 Type I & II, HIPAA
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: availability needs, recovery options (system, application, and data)
After we are finished with the discovery and assessment portion, BVA will present a detailed Cloud Assessment detailing the key factors which will assist in the decision making process of transitioning your business to the Cloud.
Call 623.251.7000 to request a Cloud Readiness Assessment.