Just deployed this for over 200 mobile devices to ensure that a client has the ability to control all data. This product was fairly easy to deploy and from a technical administrative perspective works very well. Allows for a single interface to control everything….lots of features.
Sophos Mobile Security Free Edition
- Protects your Android smartphones and tablets from malicious apps
- Provides loss and theft protection with remote lock or locate (optional)
- Uses our extensive SophosLabs threat intelligence to identify potential risks
- Offers a Privacy Advisor which lets you see which apps can access personal data, create costs or access the Internet
Sophos Mobile Encryption
- View and access encrypted files in cloud storage on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- Full integration with Dropbox for transparent use
- Password protection allows simple and secure collaboration
- Fully integrated with our SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption for Cloud Storage module
- Additional features available via in-app purchasing
[caption id="attachment_6829" align="alignnone" width="318"]
How to stop blue light on your gadget[/caption]
What Is “Blue Light” and Why Is It Harmful?
By now, most of you have probably heard that blue light from your devices may be affecting your sleep. If you are like most people, you fall asleep reading your tablet or articles on your phone, streaming TV apps or simply browsing the internet. The blue light that your device’s screen emits, stimulates your brain and fools it into thinking that it is daytime. Researchers have discovered that this is eating away at your sleep. In an article from Business Insider, “Studies have shown that being exposed to the blue-and-white light given off by phones, laptops, and other electronic gadgets at night prevents our brains from releasing melatonin, a hormone that tells our bodies it’s nighttime.” Thus, prolonging the time it takes to fall asleep. Researchers believe that after several years of exposure to blue light, your body’s internal clock may suffer.
Studies suggest that you do not use any devices for roughly an hour before bedtime to prevent this. There are also options available on your devices under the display settings to adjust the screen’s temperature to a warmer color and filtering out blue light. Please see link below for device specific instructions. How to stop blue light on your gadget