To be extra productive in Google Drive, try these helpful hints.
- Work offline. Go into Settings in the Chrome browser to activate the offline feature. Changes will save once you’re back online.
- Look for links from within a document. Highlight text, select Insert>Link, and enter your search term into the link dialog box.
- Keep track of your revision history by clicking File>See Revision History. See names, edits, and further details.
- Use the web clipboard to copy and paste data across documents, sheets and slides.
- Publish directly to the web. Send the link to a wide audience, and update automatically with any changes.