Here are some facts you should know about the Apple Watch. The watch comes out April 24 for $349.
How it works:
- It requires an iPhone 5 and newer with iOS 8.2
- With iOS 8.2 you have to download the Apple Watch app to your iPhone in order to download apps to your watch.
- Depending on how much you will use your watch, you will need to charge it every night.
What it does:
- Notifications and messages are now at your wrist so you can reply on your watch instead of digging out your phone.
- Pay things via Apple Pay
- Send friends your location
- You can also pick a watch face that’s fits your mood. For example Mickey Mouse or you can click Mickey’s face for more options.
- Your Apple watch will give you a little buzz when you have been sitting down for too long.
- There is going to be a three ring chart to keep track of your movement with calories burned, exercise and how much you stood. The goal is to complete all three rings each day.
- Apple watch will also have a built-in heart rate monitor and accelerometer along with GPS and Wi-Fi to measure the distance.
This watch will include a lot of other convenient apps and tasks to do all at your wrist. To get more information on the Apple Watch, click here.